1.You will have a voice at the table.
2. You are offered improved professional development trainings.
3. You can help improve working and learning conditions at your worksite.
4. You will have bargaining rights.
5. You can help bring positive change to your worksite.
6. You will have liability protection and representation services.
7. You can help advocate for improved salary and benefits.
8. You will join a nationwide community of educators.
9. You will have access to NEA's and DSEA's Member Benefit programs.